No subject

Sun Jun 17 23:12:48 BST 2012

1. Scenario : RabbitMQ server is continuously running and listening the
specific application.
And that application is sending the result data (message) in queue. And the
required messages of queue are read by RabbitMQ client.

If Client gets shut down/off for 2hrs. after that time again clients come
up (on/logg in) iand start accessing the message from RabbitMQ server.
Then will these client can get the messages which are generated in betweent
this shut down time?

2. Is the RabbitMQ server maintain some specific timed history message
like...2 week back information of application. Is that maintain in queue?

3. How cae we define the size of queue?

4. How can we stop the to accessing the server from clients? Is any command
is exist?

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Prasad

--bcaec54d4cfc6d9cd204d5265f01

ng the specific application.=A0</div>
d the required messages of queue are read by RabbitMQ client.</div><div><br=
ients come up (on/logg in) iand start accessing the message from RabbitMQ s=
erver.</div>
er maintain some specific timed history message<br>like...2 week back infor=
mation of application. Is that maintain in queue?</div>
/div><div>4. How can we stop the to=A0accessing=A0the server from clients? =

--bcaec54d4cfc6d9cd204d5265f01--