No subject

Sun Jun 17 23:12:48 BST 2012

1> You place a PERSISTENT_TEXT_PLAIN in the basicPublish call to perform
persistence

 2>  You use a channel.txSelect and a channel.txCommit to perform
transactions

However, from the examples I have seen, there is no such requirement on the
consumer side

1>  Do I have to perform any special coding for a consumption of a
persistent message.

2> Do I have to use a txCommit to perform a transaction of the ACKNOLEDGE on
a consumer (I understand that the consumption is not under a tx basis).