[rabbitmq-discuss] Failure starting up after power pulled from machine

Elizabeth Liao eliao at seegrid.com
Fri Jun 29 19:30:57 BST 2012

Hi,

We're trying to debug a rabbitmq crash to prevent it in the future.  Under normal operations, we get no errors but in one instance after a machine's power was pulled, we got a rabbitmq crash upon start up.  The only way to recover from this was to delete the msg_store_persistent and queues directory.  Any suggestions on where to start would be helpful.  The log snippets that seem relevant are below.

Thanks!

Liz