[rabbitmq-discuss] Crash with RabbitMQ-Web-Stomp plugin on Debian

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Jun 25 10:40:34 BST 2012

On 25/06/12 14:52, Matthias Radestock wrote:
> Toby,
>
> On 25/06/12 03:11, Toby Corkindale wrote:
>> On 25/06/12 11:55, Toby Corkindale wrote:
>>> Will you have builds for the new version of RabbitMQ too?
>
> The existing build should work just fine; the code hasn't changed.
>
>> PS. I tried building rabbitmq-web-stomp myself, but it depends upon
>> "cowboy-wrapper" and "sockjs-erlang-wrapper", neither of which I could
>> find in the wild.
>
> As above, the existing builds should work.
>
> If you want to build from source, you can find all required plug-ins in
> our hg repo. Just follow the generic plugin build instructions at
> instructions at
> http://www.rabbitmq.com/plugin-development.html#getting-started.

Hi Matthias,
I did follow those instructions, and checked out the public-umbrella
repo -- however it didn't include the cowboy-wrapper or sockjs-wrapper
plugins, and I'm not familiar with Mercurial.

Were they in a separate repository?

(However, I'll try running with the old builds if that does actually
work.. I thought there was some kind of version-checking that would
prevent it)

thanks,
Toby