[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages received as "None" on server-side

devinb at vmware.com devinb at vmware.com
Thu Jun 21 23:00:37 BST 2012

Hi,

I am using txAMQP and rabbitMQ for RPC calls. However, I'm having a problem with this currently where the client side sends the following message twice:

<Content instance: body='hi', children=[], properties={'correlation id': 'f1237252-4e5f-40f5-a0fc-b7151d063652', 'reply to': 'amq.gen-QInOd8SxMovrJa8PODvt43'}>

and then the server side receives hundreds of messages at that point all just "None". I can use this script with just a single client and server at a time and it works fine so I'm not sure what's wrong with it...

Thanks,
Devin