[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| Help for RabbitMQ-Web-Stomp

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 12 21:43:34 BST 2012

On 12/06/12 03:00, truelie wrote:
> I am testing for RabbitMQ-Web-Stomp,which send or receive message
> from browser. [...] Now, I write a send.html to send message,and a
> recv.html to receive message,but not success.

I see you are using topics...

> client.send('/topic/test', {}, document.form1.msg.val);
 > [...]
> id = client.subscribe("/topic/test", function(d) {
> document.write(d.body);
> });

Did you start the receiver before the sender? If not then the sent
message will be lost.

You may want to use a queue destination instead. And you should probably
read http://www.rabbitmq.com/stomp.html#d to gain a broader
understanding of the various kinds of destinations and their semantics.

Regards,

Matthias.