[rabbitmq-discuss] Configuring beyond rabbitmq server on localhost

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Fri Jul 27 23:57:39 BST 2012

Hi, James:

A machine wanting to use our regular Java client needs only that JAR and
its very short list of dependencies.  See:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.rabbitmq/amqp-client/2.8.4

A program publishing or consuming messages will need the client and its
dependencies on its runtime classpath, and of course its compile classpath
if you're also building the code there.

Best regards,
Jerry