[rabbitmq-discuss] Security Exception in IIS using RabbitMQ Client

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jul 25 12:25:07 BST 2012

On 07/20/2012 11:39 PM, Tim Watson wrote:
> I've tried setting<trust level="Full" originUrl="" />  in the web.config,
> but it doesn't seem to help.

You haven't come back to me, so I'm assuming you figure out how to do
this? On my local machine, I ended up editing the trust levels using the
IIS (7) configuration manager and this worked fine. I also note that the
RabbitMQ.Client assembly will not work at all in a partial trust
environment, so having Full Trust is going to be a pre-requisite anyway.