[rabbitmq-discuss] Client on unreliable network best practice?

Michael Nye michael.nye1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:33:59 BST 2012

Hello,

I have a C# client connecting to a RabbitMQ server over an unreliable
network connection.  It is both subscribing to and publishing messages.  If
the network connection is lost for a period of time and then brought back
online, it appears that the subscriptions will not continue to receive
messages.

What are the general "best practices" in handling this situation?  Is there
a simple property I'm missing that will auto-reconnect in these situations?
 Or must I manually check & reconnect when the network disconnection occurs?

Thanks for any help.