[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer acknowledgement

Ernest Staszuk ernest.staszuk at comarch.pl
Mon Jul 23 10:49:03 BST 2012

You could resend non acked messages without closing connection
by basic.recover. Also you could possibly apply timeout to the messages
in companion of dead-lettering (in your case dead-lettering to the same
queue should be just right choice). This would redeliver messages after
their expiration.

Does my answer cover your needs?