[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot send message to RabbitMQ

erikpragt erik.pragt at jworks.nl
Sun Jul 22 03:52:46 BST 2012

Hello all,

I'm trying a trivial RabbitMQ example, and everything works (eg, I can
receive messages using Spring/Java), plus I can send messages using the
RabbitMQ cli and web interface. The only thing which doesn't work is sending
messages using the Java client, and it's driving me nuts :-)

Anyone any idea what I'm missing here? I've attached a sample project below.

Thanks,

Erik

http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n20977/epub-organizer-amqp-rabbitmq.zip
epub-organizer-amqp-rabbitmq.zip