[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP routing 101 [was Re: Publisher Confirms in mirrored queues]

Prashanth meetprashanth437 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:03:49 BST 2012

Hello,

When subscribing to queue I have set the no_ack => 0 and I am sending an
ack on receiving the message. Is this what I need to do for publisher
confirm?

Also if i don't send an ack, I receive the next messages in the queue. I
thought messages will not be sent until previous ack is received.

Also no ack messages is not re-transmitted, it is just sitting on the queue.

Thanks.