[rabbitmq-discuss] Publisher Confirms support in Rabbitmq-c client.

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Tue Jul 17 23:28:42 BST 2012

Publisher confirms are a quite recent Rabbit extension to AMQP and the C clients tend to lag behind a bit, unfortunately.

I'm not aware of current plans to support them or any existing patches.  Anybody else?  What happens at the wire level is pretty straightforward so really the work will all be in handling them asynchronously I'd think.

Sent from my iPad.