[rabbitmq-discuss] Failure starting up after power pulled from machine

Elizabeth Liao eliao at seegrid.com
Tue Jul 17 16:51:18 BST 2012

Hi,

I just wanted to a give an update to the list.  It looks like my issue was resolved but it's unclear what specific change fixed the issue.  The main change that was made was that we previously had a shovel and federation (there was a shovel in one direction and a federated exchange in the other) connection between 2 RabbitMQ servers but then recently switched over to a two-way shovel connection.   I suspect though that it was configuration change during the switch that fixed the issue.

Thanks!

Liz