[rabbitmq-discuss] Plz give me help about EPMD: Non-local peer connected

何斌 hebin7611 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:29:02 BST 2012

Hi all,

Yes, I guess the problem is caused by erlang. It does not support multi interface?

I hacked epmd with following codes:

          s->local_peer =
              (((((unsigned) ntohl(si.sin_addr.s_addr)) & 0xFF000000U) == 0x7F000000U) ||
              (getsockname(s->fd,(struct sockaddr*) &di,&st) ? EPMD_FALSE : (((((unsigned) ntohl(di.sin_addr.s_addr)) & 0xFF000000U) == 0x7F000000U) || si.sin_addr.s_addr == di.sin_addr.s_addr)));

But I am not sure it's secure.