[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster setup : rabbitmq server stops responding to rabbitmqctl commands

sanjiv.kumar.jha at accenture.com sanjiv.kumar.jha at accenture.com
Fri Jul 13 07:05:51 BST 2012

Thanks Francesco for quick response!!

I don't have script as such to reproduce this issue and all these tests are performed manually.

However, I am repeating the following steps in order to reproduce this issue:

I have node A and B clustered and with HA queues on them

1st iteration:
  * Bring down A
  * Bring up A
  * Bring down B after A is brought up