[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq max-publish

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Wed Jul 11 23:11:02 BST 2012

Hi, Prashanth:

Performance depends on a lot of variables.  For example are your server and
clients running on hardware comparable to the gear Simon used to produce
his numbers?

Also, IIRC Simon used the Java client to generate his traffic.  It's very
unlikely you're going to be able to hold a candle to that using traffic
generators/consumers writtein in Perl or one of the other scripting
languages due to their interpreted nature...

Best regards,
Jerry