[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem in checkinh out rabbitMQ public umbrella

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jul 11 12:23:53 BST 2012

On 11/07/12 11:49, Ankit Bhardwaj wrote:
> Please tell me how can I resolve this problem?

I have already told you how to resolve this problem. Use Cygwin.

Look, I hope this is not too blunt, but if an error message like "'make'
is not recognized as a command" is not comprehensible to you, you are
really going to struggle to write a plugin.

And while we generally try to help out everyone who posts to this list,
there *are* limits to what we can do. Individually hand-holding a bunch
of developers from the same company through the steps required to write
a plugin goes beyond that.

You guys should really think about whether you need to write a plugin
for your security needs. Very very few people do.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware