[rabbitmq-discuss] big messages

Fabio B. Silva fabio.bat.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:28:17 BST 2012

Thanks for answer Eugene..

Our expected trafic are about 25 queues and 200 messages between 1MB
and 2MB for each queue.

The RAM exactly is the point for us on the tests.
When we shutdown the consumer and keep producing messages the RAM is
exhausted..
This is a extreme case when happens some comunication problem.

Is there any way to avoid the server overload ?

Thanks

2012/7/6 Eugene Kirpichov <ekirpichov at gmail.com>:
> Worked fine in my experience. Though you should be careful not to exhaust RAM and overload the server by stressing it too much with such big messages. What's the expected throughput?
>

> 06.07.2012, в 14:54, "Fabio B. Silva" <fabio.bat.silva at gmail.com> написал(а):
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> i'm doing a study for my company.
>> we are thinking about use rabbitmq to transfer big messages..  (between 1MB and 2 MB)
>> Is there any restriction with big messages ?
>>

>> Thanks

Att: Fábio B. Silva