[rabbitmq-discuss] My cluter node (ram node) down in my performance test

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jul 6 23:17:37 BST 2012

Thiago,

On 06/07/12 22:18, Thiago Burgo Belo wrote:
> Server down again, see logs in attachement.

Thanks. You appear to have included the logs for the disk node twice
whereas the logs for the ram node are missing. Do you have the latter?

I see your queues are durable and have an x-ha policy of 'all'. That's
good to know since I was struggling to see how the errors shown in the
logs could possibly occur for non-ha queues.

Btw, unrelated to the errors, I see the queues have an 'x-match'
argument. That doesn't do anything; it should go into the binding.

Regards,

Matthias.