[rabbitmq-discuss] After waking from standby Rabbit uses 100% cpu (Windows)

Francesco Mazzoli francesco at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jul 2 10:29:30 BST 2012

Hi Christian,

At Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:44:03 -0700 (PDT),
Christian Pedersen wrote:
> This seems to be the only place to file a bug report:

Yes, this is the right place.

> I'm running RabbitMQ 2.8.4 on Windows. After waking the system after
> a standby, RabbitMQ will often use 100% cpu (1 full core).
>
> Please let me know if you need more info.

Yes please, otherwise it is hard for us to investigate. Can you
describe your setup, post the logs, and the output of `rabbitmqctl
status'?

Also, you are currently using the Google groups interface - I suggest
to switch to the proper mailing list (
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.networking.rabbitmq.general ), or
maybe gmane (
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.networking.rabbitmq.general ), which
seems to be a reliable mirror, while Google groups often falls behind.

--
Francesco * Often in error, never in doubt