[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Installation as non-root user

preeti sp preetisp_83 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 15:33:28 GMT 2012

Hi Emile,

Okay. So, If I Install a specific RPM, is it guaranteed to get me same version of beam files every time I run. Or, it will try to get me latest versions? Please let me know on that.

If I Install via RPM approach, Is there a way I could get a list of all the files it is Installing on my machine and in which location just for tracking purposes?

Thanks,
Preeti