[rabbitmq-discuss] Install RabbitMQ 2.6.1 on Amazon Linux

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Jan 26 13:55:14 GMT 2012

On 26/01/12 12:57, Emile Joubert wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> On 25/01/12 20:22, Alexander Todorov wrote:
>> My question is what are the exact dependencies for RabbitMQ server ?

You could also look at how other Erlang packages define a non-X version.
erlang-nox (R14B02) in Debian declares the following dependencies beyond
the base package. This is more than strictly required, but RabbitMQ is
known to run with erlang-nox, and it avoids any dependency on wxGTK and
friends:

erlang-asn1
erlang-corba
erlang-crypto