[rabbitmq-discuss] Architecture Question: 2 Brokers, or Not 2 Brokers ?

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Mon Jan 23 17:41:32 GMT 2012

Hi, dnsplus:

Could you perhaps clarify a bit what you mean by "remote?"  Are you
talking about systems that are geographically separated from your
"central broker" for some reason external to your application?  Or
are you just talking about having 8,000 consumers?  The latter
shouldn't be a daunting number at all for even fairly modest Rabbit
deployments.

Best regards,
Jerry