[rabbitmq-discuss] Windows RabbitMQ Crashes and Blue Screens under Load

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:22:22 GMT 2012

I'm honestly not sure, please take my last mail with a grain of salt, I
might have hit send too fast. I always assumed that each queue would get
its own copy of a message, but in fact it's totally sensible for RabbitMQ
to keep only one copy of the message in such case.
The devs will be able to shed some more light on this, I just meant to
point out that big unacked messages may lead to problems as they need to be
stored somewhere.