[rabbitmq-discuss] Suggestion - Simple Pub/Sub

Aamir Khan ak4u2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:00:59 GMT 2012

Well, There are two situations for the application.

1. When there is a live QA session going on, so everybody can ask question
and we have to just push the questions to all the subscribers using the
messaging middle ware. In case we are getting questions at a very high
frequency then we will have a buffer and send questions to subscribers
after certain period of time in order to avoid the confusion because of too
much questions.

2. There is no live session going on and you can't ask any question, but
can just browse through the talk that happened in the past.

I hope i have mentioned clearly what i am trying to build. Please give your
valuable suggestions how should i go about it ?