[rabbitmq-discuss] Python example on event-driving consumer?

njsss njsss2011 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:54:55 GMT 2012

Marek,

Thank you for your reply. No I didn't see these examples, but I did
take a look at the pika online document.
I read the statement of using "selectconnection" instead of
"blockingconnection", and I tried the demo_receive.py.
The problem I see is that at the end there's this ioloop, which I
first thought only running at background, but instead continue
blocking until ctrl+C.
However, I have a panda3d game animation, and I want while it is
rendering, still can listen outside calls and make certain changes.
With the ioloop, the animation won't even be able to start. without
it, the connection does not seem to fully connected, and will not
listen to the rabbitmq.
What is the easiest to do it?

Thanks

Lei