[rabbitmq-discuss] How to attach C++ library?

Brett Cameron brett.r.cameron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:48:10 GMT 2012

Uday,

You should be able to do this using the C API (
http://www.rabbitmq.com/c-client.html). What OS are you using? When you say
that you want to convert the C++ code into a "socket based server", will it
be acting purely as a consumer of messages (no response), or will it be
operating in some sort of request/response (RPC) fashion?

Brett