[rabbitmq-discuss] Resource declarations in configuration file

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 4 17:29:49 GMT 2012

On 04/01/12 16:53, Busoli, Simone wrote:
> Is it possible to perform generic resource declarations inside the
> configuration file without exploiting either shovel or federation?

Not at the moment, although it's yet another of those things we've had
on the back burner for years...

One way we've thought about implementing this is a feature in mgmt where
it would automatically read in one of its definition files at startup -
that way you get users and vhosts too.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen