[rabbitmq-discuss] Translating the tutorials

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:20:34 GMT 2012

Hi,

I been thinking at how hard it could be to translate the RabbitMQ
tutorials. If I'm not mistaken they are originally written in Markdown and
then exported to HTML.

So my proposal is the have some folder structure like the one from this
book: https://github.com/progit/progit and then let the community fork the
repo and help with the translation.

The community has helped to translate the examples to different programming
languages so I think people might volunteer to translate the text too.

I know there's extra work involved mostly on adapting the website to handle
the new language parameter, maintaining the repo on github, merging
requests and so on but I think it might be worth it as well.

What do you think?

Alvaro