[rabbitmq-discuss] "How do I...?"

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:52:38 GMT 2012

When I get home I'll try to send out that excel spreadsheet I put
together for a failed RabbitMQ Recipes book proposal. I had at least
70 "How Do I...?" questions on it.

I backed away from the proposal because I realized I had tempered my
knowledge with much real world experience but plan to get back to
eventually. :)

Thanks,
James