[rabbitmq-discuss] TTLs in 2.5.1

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Tue Jan 3 16:42:07 GMT 2012

Thank you Emile. We ended up with an application TTL because it was
easier to implement for our use case. In testing queue TTLs, I
observed that I did need to set QoS, else rabbit would stage a message
for delivery to a consumer and thus it no longer resided in the queue
to be expired.

--
Aaron Westendorf
Senior Software Engineer