[rabbitmq-discuss] Can someone please confirm the clustered durable queue behavior?

Eugene Vasilchenko evasilchenko at groupcommerce.com
Fri Dec 28 18:17:36 GMT 2012

We are planning on using RabbitMQ extensively and I am writing some
documentation right now so I just wanted to confirm something. Let's say I
have a cluster of 3 machines running rabbit. All of my queues are durable
and the node with the master durable queue dies. A new master is chosen and
life goes on. Well, what happens when this old master rejoins the cluster?