[rabbitmq-discuss] Minor troubles with rabbitmq-management-visualiser plugin in 3.0.1

Gotthard, Petr Petr.Gotthard at Honeywell.com
Fri Dec 21 10:43:46 GMT 2012

[Let me resend this question. Some people replied to my original e-mail just to ask another question, so I think my question might have disappeared from your tracking system.]

Hello,
In the rabbitmq 3.0.1

(1) The visualizer still asks for HTTP authentication, while the whole web management uses a new log-in dialog. This means that I need to log-in twice: once using the log-in dialog (to enter the web management) and then for the second time when I enter the visualizer.

(2) The visualizer now doesn't display the RabbitMQ logo. Problem is that the logo is (well, used to be) the only way how to leave the visualization screen and switch to another web management screen. Is it a bug or a feature? ;-)

Based on what I have seen in Github, the rabbitmq-management-visualiser have not been updated in 3.0. Could this be the problem?
(I'm using Firefox 17.0.1)

Regards,
Petr