[rabbitmq-discuss] Not able to install erlang and rabbitMQ on my virtual machine

Paan Singh self.username at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:57:31 GMT 2012

You can also install erlang by source from
http://www.erlang.org/download_release/8 . This is version 14B, which I
have found to be the most stable till now (I had some problems with
RabbitMQ message consumption with erlang 15 ).

Installation by source should be pretty easy, download the tarball, unzip
it, ./configure; make; sudo make install.

Thanks,
Paan