[rabbitmq-discuss] Can no longer start RabbitMQ service

John Smith roanoketech at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 23:02:40 GMT 2012

I found the log in Appdata, however, everytime I try to start RabbitMQ, I do NOT see an increase of the size of the rabbit at mach2.log file.

I still get the error

C:\Program Files (x86)\erl5.9.3\erts-5.9.3\bin\erlsrv: Failed to start service R
abbitMQ.
Error: The process terminated unexpectedly.

But I do not see an increase in the log size, and there are no errors in the llog

There is however a warning

=WARNING REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
Only 2048MB of 8180MB memory usable due to limited address space.

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
Memory limit set to 819MB of 8180MB total.

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
Disk free limit set to 1000MB

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
msg_store_transient: using rabbit_msg_store_ets_index to provide index

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
msg_store_persistent: using rabbit_msg_store_ets_index to provide index

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
started TCP Listener on [::]:5672

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Dec-2012::10:27:32 ===
started TCP Listener on 0.0.0.0:5672