[rabbitmq-discuss] Can no longer start RabbitMQ service

John Smith roanoketech at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 20:49:59 GMT 2012

I isntalled erlang and RabbitMQ on my Windows machine

I setup the variables and was able to get RabbitMQ working successfully

I started and stopped a few times since then, but now I get the following error when I try to start it

How can I results this

Where are the log files I should review (In what path, and under what name)

Thanks in advance

Then I ran into this issue

C:\Program Files (x86)\erl5.9.3\erts-5.9.3\bin\erlsrv: Failed to start service R
abbitMQ.
Error: The process terminated unexpectedly.