[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Server on CentOS 5.8

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:39:50 GMT 2012

This is not a server issue. This is an issue building the rabbitmq-c client
library.

I think your set of autotools (autoconf, automake, libtool) installed are
too old. You need to either upgrade to something newer than what your
distribution provides, or build the library with CMake.

Someone else had a similar issue to you with CentOS 5.x:
https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c/issues/83

-Alan