[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.0.1?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Dec 6 18:14:03 GMT 2012

On 06/12/12 16:54, Justin Plock wrote:
> Is there any timeline or date for 3.0.1 to be released?

Hopefully early next week.

> The management
> console is close to unusable with all of the "ReferenceError: nodes not
> defined" issues occurring on all of the pages.

...but we've not had any reports of that happening. Can you clear your
browser's cache? For some reason the page templates seem to get stuck in
there quite enthusiastically.

If that does not fix the problem, can you tell us more about your
configuration? The output of "rabbitmqctl report" would be useful too.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware