[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmqadmin create exchange

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Mon Dec 3 17:04:59 GMT 2012

Hello

I need to create an exchange via a script hence was planning to use
rabbitmqadmin.

/usr/local/bin/rabbitmqadmin declare exchange name=exchangename type = topic

 I am getting

*** Access refused: /exchanges/%2F/exchangename (** exchangename is the name
I am giving )

Currently I do not have any uses in the rabbitmq database (not even guest).
I am managing user via external SSO.

Could I be getting this because the guest user is missing.  I would
appreciate your help. thank you.