[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq - simple message sending error

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Fri Aug 31 20:51:40 BST 2012

Matthias,

On 31/08/12 20:03, Matthias Reik wrote:
> I want to take to use the occasion to ask a question in this context:
> For most of the parameters this is a good approach, but for some
> parameters this can be a bit annoying, especially for the HA feature,
> where you specify over which servers a queue is distributed.

We are planning to make HA configurable, and dynamically changeable, via
server policies in a release in the not too distant future.

> For the TTL it's a bit similar

TTL would be hard to change dynamically, since that might result in
messages at the tail of the queue expiring before messages at the head,
which our queue logic does not permit.

Regards,

Matthias.