[rabbitmq-discuss] Exchange and queue naming conventions

tlempart tlempart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:53:07 BST 2012

Hi,

Your discussion was very helpful for me. In particular, information about
who is responsible for creating what. However, I see one problem in case of
two independent applications, where the first one constains producer (PA)
and the second one contains consumer (CA). At the beginning there are no
exchanges/queues/bindings on the rabbitmq, so if the PA starts first, than
the producer creates exchange and starts sending messages. Because consumer
is not ready (CA has not yet started), than the queue and binding is not
created and the messages are lost. Is there any simple way/pattern to solve
such case, I mean to suspend sending messages by producer, until the
consumer creates own infrastructure (queue and binding)?