[rabbitmq-discuss] Failover in Clustering mode

CharSyam charsyam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:42:29 BST 2012

Hi. guys. I have a question of RabbitMQ Clustering mode. and I use Pika
library.

I made a Rabbitmq cluster with 3 nodes.

Originally, there are 1 disk node and 2 ram nodes.

It worked well.

but when I kill the process of node1.

the queue_declare command failed( queue name is "task_queue" )

and I couldn't make it again unless I recovred it.

but when i changed the queue name. It works well again.

Please, Tell me the mechanism of RabbitMQ Cluster Mode when some nodes fail.

It is hart for me to understand the source code, due to writing in Erlang.

Thank you.