[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel restart command hanging

Elizabeth Liao eliao at seegrid.com
Tue Aug 28 18:06:01 BST 2012

So is there a way to tell if problem that we're seeing is related to the shovel-remains-in-terminated-state bug (fixed in 2.8.6)?  We can't run rabbitmqctl commands after the problem occurs since all rabbit related commands hang or they're taking a really, really long time (on the order of minutes).  The only information that I have available is from the rabbit logs which were attached to the original email.  Would the fixes in 2.8.6 address the issue?

Thanks a lot!

Liz