[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ sources release

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:18:34 BST 2012

Hi,

My question is about source tarballs rabbitmq-server-2.8.6.tar.gz
distributed by rabbitmq.com. In this tarballs we see carefully prepared
sources of rabbitmq and plugins.

But umbrella buildsystem requires recheckout of external git/hg repos. dot-
git and dot-hg directories are missed from release and hash.mk can't be
generated without checkout of existing sources.

Trying to build rpm packages at opensuse build service, I face this problem.
As for me hash.mk should be keept in rabbitmq-server-?.?.?.tar.gz and this
would be ok.