[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ management plugin does not display message stats

Dharshan Rangegowda dharshanr at scalegrid.net
Wed Aug 22 19:01:08 BST 2012

Thanks Simon. The rabbitMQ management plugin seems to struggle under load.
I have a dual core 4GB box with about 8000 connections and a very low
message load. However the Management plugin website struggles with frequent
errors. Is there some documentation on scale out configuration for RabbitMQ
and the plugin?

regards,
Dharshan

--