[rabbitmq-discuss] help duplicating a rabbitmq server config

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Aug 22 14:27:51 BST 2012

On 22/08/12 13:13, Nadeem M Nayeck wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I need some help duplicating a rabbitmq server config.
>
> I exported all the config using http://IP:55672/api/definitions However,
> I did not see the shovel definitions in the resulting JSON. Is it
> possible to export the shovels?

Hi Nadeem - the definitions from /api/definitions are intended to
contain everything that is created at runtime - exchanges, queues, users
and so on. They do not include anything from the configuration file. The
way to export shovels is to copy configuration files around :-)

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware