[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel stops receiving acks from cluster

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Aug 22 13:06:23 BST 2012

Jon,

On 20/08/12 11:35, Jon Bergli Heier wrote:
> Looking at the end of the log, at approx. 10:51:55 one of the nodes are shut
> down, and in the management interface I see that the shovel reconnects to the
> other node. About 30 seconds later I start it up again, nothing seems to be
> logged at this time. (The last entry in the log is my producer client manually
> disconnecting)

I suggest you give the brand new 2.8.6 release a try.

Also, I notice in your rabbit config you have a uri
"amqp://localhost?heartbeat=5" - that will establish a network
connection, whereas a direct connection ("amqp://") would do and be more
efficient.

If you still see problems, please send us the output of 'rabbitmctl
report' on both the source and destination brokers, as well as the
output of "rabbitmqctl eval 'rabbit_shovel_status:status().'" on the
shoveling node.

Regards,

Matthias.