[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Dead Letter Routing

Ernest Staszuk ernest.staszuk at comarch.pl
Tue Aug 21 10:59:21 BST 2012

You could bind your reply queue to the dead-letter exchange and you should
receive it back. Unfortunately, this approach does not distinguish
producers
and as consequence of this sends also messages that did not refer only to
particular senders. You could get around this by using parts of routing
keys
dependent on who sent the message in the first place.

Regards,
Ernest Staszuk