[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.8.2 - Service Crash on Windows 2008 R2

Ryan Gunn Ryan at nutcracker.co.za
Mon Aug 20 14:36:47 BST 2012

Good Day,

This morning my RabbitMQ service crashed for some reason. I'm still trying to understand these log files and hoping someone can assist. I'm using RabbitMQ 2.8.2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Erlang R15B. There seemed to be a lot of connections being made to the rabbit service when this crashed happened. I don't know if that would maybe be the cause of the service crash. Please find attached log file for more information. I've also looked through the Windows Event Log and cannot find anything.

Thank You

Ryan Gunn